On September 6, 1901, a committee of the Wequetonsing Golf Club, in a lengthly formal application, requested a lease for additional grounds for the Wequetonsing Golf Club for use as a 'golf links', from the Directors of the Wequetonsing Association. More specifically, "to clear land between the present golf grounds on the west and the Brower property on the East. The Weque Association approved the plan and plat.
The Wequetonsing Association granted the Wequetonsing Golf Club permission to erect a clubhouse, perhaps to compete with the Harbor Point clubhouse completed earlier in the year. It could be assumed that the 'Club House' was completed in 1907.